Whether it’s trunk-or-treat or a masquerade ball that has you needing a costume at the last minute, our printable mask templates have you covered. Just download and print the eye masks, color them in, cut them out (supervise the little ones with any cutting), paste them onto cardboard and presto! You’ve got a unicorn, butterfly and triceratops ready to go.
- White printer paper
- Colored pencils, crayons or markers
- 1 piece corrugated cardboard
- Utility knife
- Decorative stick or wand
- Download and print the mask on white paper.
- Color in the mask.
- Cut out the mask shape with scissors, including eye holes.
- Trace the shape of the mask onto cardboard with a pencil.
- Glue the mask to cardboard.
- Use a utility knife to cut out the mask shape, including eye holes.*
- Tape the mask to a stick or wand.