All Unpacked and Settling Into a New Home? Here’s Eight Great Ways to Reuse Corrugated Boxes. The combination of light weight, strength, and affordability make corrugated boxes the universal choice for moving. But what about once you’ve settled into your new home? Sure, corrugated is one of the most readily recyclable materials on the planet — with recovery rates of up to 90 percent — but that’s not the only way to get the most out of your boxes.
*Adult supervision required
- Bedroom Pin Board Source: http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/make-a-bulletin-board.html
- Attic Furniture Pads Source: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/5-tricks-for-moving-furniture-135925
- Craft Room Paint Palettes/Canvasses Source: http://munchkinsandmoms.com/diy-paint-palette/
- Garden Plant Beds/Weed Barriers Sources: https://www.todayshomeowner.com/video/eco-friendly-cardboard-weed-barri… and /the-compost-post-what-you-need-to-know/
- Living Room Box fort Source: http://www.parenting.com/family-time/activities/thinking-outside-box-10…
- Kitchen Homemade Smoker http://lifehacker.com/make-a-quick-and-cheap-meat-smoker-with-a-cardboa…