- 5 sheets card stock, 12 by 12 inches (any color)
- Hot glue gun*
- Bone folder, small
- Faux rhinestones or pearl
- Using a protractor, cut out a circle from the card stock that is about 2.25 inches in diameter. This will be the base of the flower that the petals will spring from.
- Using a pencil, protractor and scissors, create the following:
- 12 petals that are 6 inches
- 6 petals that are 4 inches
- 5 petals that are 2 inches
- At the bottom of each petal, cut a slit in the middle. For the 6-inch petals, cut 3-inch slits; for the 4-inch petals, 2.5-inch slits; for the 2-inch petals, 1-inch slits.
- Using the hot glue gun, apply a tiny amount of glue to the slits and cross one side onto the other.
- To assemble the flower, glue the 6-inch petals next to each other on the circle base. The sides of each petal should overlap about an eighth of an inch.
- Go around the inside of the base with the 4-inch petals, repeating the same technique as in step 5.
- Repeat step 6 using the 2-inch petals.
- Curl the edges of each petal using the bone folder tool.
- Hot-glue a rhinestone or pearl in the center of the flower for the final touch.
*Adult supervision required.